Clutter to Cash, LLC has been in operation since October 2015 in Maple Ridge, BC. It has since expanded and has an office in Hong Kong, China.
Nathan has a background in Bachelor of Commerce (Grant McEwan University, Alberta) with an e-Commerce (Electronic Commerce) degree from Prosoft Technical University in Texas, USA. Nathan has over 15 years of online sales, consulting and computer programming experience.
Erica has over 12 years of eBay and online Selling experience. Passionate about keeping those great items out of landfills and allowing them to have a new life!
- Give back to the customer and charitable organizations.
- Educate how to re-cycle, re-use and properly dispose items that are not in use.
- Provide an array of related services for customers moving or downsizing.
- Re-purpose and reuse items that would normally be disposed.
- Maximize resale value of items by utilizing strategic sales channels.
How we are different:
We are the only company to offer a multitude of services that are often required when properties (both residential and commercial) are vacated. Our staff are capable of moving, junk removal, cleaning, de-cluttering, consignment and handyman work. We have developed a unique "credit back system" that rewards customers for any items that are resalable while we complete removal jobs. We've built this system to give back and help reduce the amount of items that would otherwise end up in the landfills.
- Junk Removal
- Garbage Pick Up
- Handyman Work