About Clutter To Cash
Junk Removal Company in Maple Ridge, BC
Clutter to Cash has been in operation since October 2015. The company originated in Maple Ridge and has offices in Richmond and Hong Kong, China. Nathan has a background in Bachelor of Commerce with a degree in e-Commerce (Electronic Commerce) from Pro-soft Technical University in Texas, USA. Nathan has over 20 years of online sales, consulting and computer programming experience. Erica has over 12 years of eBay and online selling experience. She is very passionate about keeping reusable items out of landfills and allowing them to have a new life! Clutter to Cash works with a bunch of excellent associates to reach those customers who would benefit most by using the unique service.
- Educate how to recycle, resell and re-use items that are not in use
- Provide a complete service solution for customers moving or downsizing
- Streamline the moving process to save customers time, money and reduce the amount of waste
- Give back to people and charitable organizations
- To protect and keep our environment clean by preventing hazardous waste and materials from entering landfills
How we are different:
Clutter To Cash is the only junk removal company to offer a complete range of services that are required when properties (both residential and commercial) are vacated. Our trained and very capable staff are able to move heavy furniture, process junk removal jobs, break recycling down in the multiple categories, appraise resale items at fair market value, pickup residential trash, conduct hotel standard cleanings, and educate you on how to re-sell your unwanted items! We have developed this unique "credit back system" that compensates customers for any unwanted items while we conduct removal and moving jobs. We've developed this system to reduce the amount of waste entering our landfills and to save our customers money.