Professional Junk Removal and related services across the Lower mainland, British Columbia
Finally, junk removal done the right way. We carefully sort through your junk to recycle, resell and donate as much as possible. From single items to estate and hoard clean outs, we are greater Vancouvers most economical, green concious and efficient junk removal service. With our "credit back system" and unique process in place, our rates average 40% what most junk companies charge.
Junk Removal & Recycling Service Highlights:
- You may qualify for free junk removal!
- Get credit towards your bill on any resalable junk
- Our rates consistently average 40-50% what most companies charge
- No hidden surcharges that bins are known for
- No job is too big or small (Hoards to Single Item Pick-ups)
- Maximized recycling & donation processes in place
- Helping give back to assisted living programs and charitable organizations in need
How your bill will be calculated: (Hours on job site w/ travel) PLUS (+) (Pounds of garbage multiplied by $0.18) PLUS (+) (any surcharge items or supplies) MINUS (-) (clutter to cash credits) PLUS (+) GST (5.00%) on total.
|1 MAN RATE||2 MAN RATE||3 MAN RATE||HAZARDOUS MATERIALS RATE (2 MAN)|
|(Items less than 100 lbs) small appliances, single arm chairs, small BBQ, household items, clothing bag, smaller items, recycling, garbage bags||(any items between 100 and 300lbs) king mattresses, BBQs, couches, construction material, treadmills, large steel pieces, appliances||Hoards, pianos, engines, large and heavy items, furniture||(ex. RAT INFESTATIONS, ASBESTOS, DRUG NEEDLES)|
|$65.00 PER HOUR||$85.00 PER HOUR||$105.00 PER HOUR||$115.00 PER HOUR|
|* Travel to and from sites and locations is part of overall costs.||* Travel to and from sites and locations is part of overall costs.||* Travel to and from sites and locations is part of overall costs.||* Travel to and from sites and locations is part of overall costs. Any additional supplies such as drywall bags will be added to the invoice.|
** Travel time to and from facilities is considered part of the hourly rates. Donation items and recycling are considered non-garbage, therefore only travel and labor costs will be associated with handling those items. Anything of resale value will be a credit against your bill at an assessed (on site) 50% Market Value. We do not charge by the amount of space your junk takes up in the truck because it is a flawed way to bill customers and is unfair. We give you a true bill according to what costs we incur and how much time it took us to deal with it.
- Returnables – Pop cans, plastic drink containers
- Cardboard – banned from the garbage
- Paper not meant for shredding, magazines, newspaper, paper towels, coffee cups
- Plastic containers – coffee lids, yogurt containers
- Batteries – all sizes
- Items with cords, electronics
- Kitchen food waste, coffee grounds, tea bags (Introduce the G + bucket)
- Clothing, bags, broken equipment, closet clean-up
- Green waste, grass clippings, leaves, small branches