Junk Removal & Recycling Services across the Lower mainland, BC
From single item removal to estate and hoarding clean outs, we are greater Vancouvers most affordable and "green concious" junk removal service. We can remove single furniture items or multiple loads.
- Get credit back on your resellable junk
- Rates average 40% what larger junk removal companies charge
- You may qualify for free junk removal!
- Estate appraisals
- Construction Clean-up Including Drywall
- No job is too big or small (Hoards to Single Item Pickups)
- Priority on recycling & composting
- Devoted to donating to charitable organizations and groups in need
Billing & Rates:
$65.00 per hour - (1 guy rate, light lifts (100lbs or less), small appliances, household items, clothing, smaller items)
$85.00 per Hour - (2 guy rate, medium lifts (125lbs+), king mattresses, construction material, treadmills, large steel pieces, appliances)
$105.00 per Hour - (3 guy rate, heavy lifts (300lbs+), pianos, engines, large furniture)
How your bill will be calculated:
(Hours on job site including unloading time & travel) +
(lbs of garbage multiplied by $0.18) +
(any surcharge items) -
(clutter to cash credits) +
(GST on total)
* Rates usually average 40-50% of most junk companies bill.
** Travel time to and from facilities is considered part of the hourly rates. Donation items and recycling are considered non-garbage, therefore only travel and labor costs will be associated when handling those items. Anything of resale value will be a credit against your bill (50% of Market Value).
We do not charge by the amount of space your junk takes up in the truck because it is a flawed way to bill customers and is unfair. We give you a true bill according to what it will cost us and how much time it took to deal with it.
- Items with Freon Gas (mini fridge, water cooler) - $20
- Mattress or Box Spring (per pc.) - $35
- Drywall - $0.28 per Lb plus costs of bags ($3 per, all drywall must be double bagged)
- Hazardous Materials
- Returnables – Pop cans, plastic drink containers
- Cardboard – banned from the garbage
- Paper not meant for shredding, magazines, newspaper, paper towels, coffee cups
- Plastic containers – coffee lids, yogurt containers
- Batteries – all sizes
- Items with cords, electronics
- Kitchen food waste, coffee grounds, tea bags (Introduce the G + bucket)
- Clothing, bags, broken equipment, closet clean-up
- Green waste, grass clippings, leaves, small branches
Our Customers Love us
On-time and quick to do the job
PIECE OF MIND
Know you aren't getting over-charged
OUR WORKERS ARE FULLY INSURED AND WCB COVERED!