Residential Garbage Collection
in Pitt Meadows, Aldergrove, Langley Township & Maple Ridge, B.C.
Affordable and flexible; Our garbage collection service begins at 9:00am every week including statutory holidays. Our efficient workers pickup green waste, recycling and garbage at the same time. Unlike most garbage collection companies, we do not require a signed contract to start service with us. We offer a variety of flexible pickup schedules for various family types and situations.
Garbage Pick Up Schedules:
- Monday - Maple Ridge
- Tuesday - By appointment
- Wednesday - By appointment
- Thursday - Aldergrove, South Langley, Langley Township
- Friday - North Surrey, Port Kells, Fort Langley
- Saturday - By appointment
- Sunday - By appointment
Billing Cycles & Pricing:
Billing schedules below are based on 1st weight class (60lbs or (<) less) combined organic and garbage. There is a surcharge of $6.00 per each additional 60lbs. Billing is done at the beginning of each quarter (January, April, July, October).
Weekly Pickup Schedule
$122.85 per Quarter / $432 per Year (+ Plus GST)
Bi-Weekly Pickup Schedule
$66.15 per Quarter / $252 per Year (+ Plus GST)
Tri-Weekly pickup Schedule
$47.25 per Quarter / $162 per Year (+ Plus GST)
Monthly pickup Schedule (billed 6 months in advance)
$28.35 per Quarter / $108 per Year (+ Plus GST)
on-Call pickup Service (one time only)
Cost depends on volume and weight
* We also offer flexible "one-off" pickups i.e larger items like a couch, computer, arm chair, old dresser, clothing or donation items. Large item costs depend on size and weight. Please contact the office with any questions you may have.
Did you know? Approximately 60-70% of what goes in most black garbage bags, is in fact recycle-able or re-usable materials. We can help educate on how to minimize your waste and recycle more. This will not only save you money but will reduce what goes into our landfills. Become an active re-cycler, allow future generations to enjoy our clean planet as we once did. Be part of the solution.
Short list of some recycling items:
- clothing (clean)
- books, cds, DVDs, VHS tapes, 8-trak vintage
- yard waste (branches, grass, soil etc.)
- poisons and aerosol sprays
- light bulbs
- batteries (any type)
- small appliances
- non working power tools
- refundable containers
- milk jugs
- metal (Tin, Copper, Brass, Aluminum, heavy steel)
- paint Cans (full or empty)
- cardboard, paper and magazines
- coffee cups
- plastic containers - coffee lids, yogurt containers
- kitchen food waste - coffee grounds, tea bags, etc.
- electronics - anything device with a cord
- Pop & Soda bottles (plastic or aluminum)
- Green waste - yard waste, grass clippings, leaves, small branches