De-clutter your life and put money in your pocket at the same time!
Residential Garbage Collection
in Pitt Meadows, Aldergrove, Langley Township & Maple Ridge, B.C
Garbage Pickup Services
Affordable and flexible; our garbage collection service begins 9:00am every week, including statutory holidays. Our efficient workers pickup yard waste, organics, recycling and garbage material at the same time. We offer a variety of flexible pickup schedules for various family types and situations. Choose from weekly, biweekly or monthly collection service. Sign up today!
Garbage Collection Schedules:
- Monday - Maple Ridge
- Tuesday - By appointment
- Wednesday - By appointment
- Thursday - Aldergrove, Langley, Langley Township
- Friday - North Surrey, Port Kells, Fort Langley
- Saturday - By appointment
Billing Cycles & Pricing:
We do not require our customers sign contracts. Large garbage companies will typically have you sign a 2-3 year contract, then suddenly hike your rates to an affordable level. We don't do business that way. We invoice our customers 3-6 months in advance, depending on your pickup frequency. Pricing is based solely on volume and weight of everything you put out, combined organic and garbage material. There is a surcharge of $6.00 for each additional 60lbs above and beyond the first 60lbs. For a complete list and breakdown of pricing &/ fees, please visit our pricing and rates page. Note: Billing is done at the beginning of each quarter (January, April, July, October).
* We also offer "one-off" pickups of larger items along with your garbage bags, such as computers, small arm chairs, baby car seats, side tables, bags of clothing, toasters, small microwaves etc. Standard weight fees for garbage collection apply to one-off pick ups. Please contact the office in advance of your scheduled pickup day, to arrange a "one off" pickup.
Did you know? Approximately 70% of what goes in black garbage bags is recyclable or reusable material. We can help educate on how to minimize your waste costs and recycle more. This will not only save you money but will reduce the volume that ends up in our landfills. Become an active recycler, allow future generations to enjoy our clean planet as we do, be part of the solution.
Short list of some recycling items:
- clothing (clean)
- books, cds, DVDs, VHS tapes, 8-trak vintage
- yard waste (branches, grass, soil etc.)
- poisons and aerosol sprays
- light bulbs
- batteries (any type)
- small appliances
- non working power tools
- refundable containers
- milk jugs
- metal (Tin, Copper, Brass, Aluminum, heavy steel)
- paint Cans (full or empty)
- cardboard, paper and magazines
- coffee cups
- plastic containers - coffee lids, yogurt containers
- kitchen food waste - coffee grounds, tea bags, etc.
- electronics - anything device with a cord
- Pop & Soda bottles (plastic or aluminum)
- Green waste - yard waste, grass clippings, leaves, small branches